Thursday, May 18, 2006

Up The Arsenal

I think I may have travelled right across Berlin and paid €25 to have a bit of toffee removed from the side of my tooth. I can’t be sure, but I strongly suspect it to be the case. All the evidence (I’d eaten a toffee-ish Turkish sweet earlier in the day, the dentist drilled for mere moments, there was no pain) points in that direction.

The Oscar Wilde was so full as to be almost unbearable for the European Cup Final last night. I was supporting the Arse and was sorry to see them lose like that. Anytime Lehman wants to get himself sent off for Germany though, he is more than welcome to do so.

My little area around the canal has come to life now that the sun's shining, and Berlin is really showing itself at its best. I hope I can stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home