Thursday, March 30, 2006

Freaks and lunacy

Yesterday I met someone for the first time and instead of behaving like a normal person and holding out his hand to shake, he offered me just his little finger. He said something at the same time, which in the bewildered and slightly panicky state that the proffered pinkie induced in me I didn't understand, but took to be something along the lines of 'I have a serious injury to the palm of my hand.' Looking back now I am pretty sure that he just said his name. Somehow I found myself responding by holding out my little finger, linking it to his, and shaking it. Why? Oh why? The mental picture I have of myself doing this will give me no peace.

Accidentally saw The Sun's website today, and realised that they now do live reviews of indie bands. The world has gone quite, quite mad.

Fortunately the bird flu seems to be getting better. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home