Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ich ziehe um

My wunderbah zwischenmiete has sadly come to an end. After a very fraught search, have taken a peculiarly furnished new place in Neukolln. It's meant to be just for a month, but despite the Old People's Home chic I may have to stay there, as I'm not sure I can cope with dealing with utility companies in Germany ever again. Phone trees that finally connect you to call centres with undertrained staff are annoying enough at any time, as all of us who live in this globalised world know, but I've always managed to stop short of being abusive to the poor sods who have to work in them. However, add German inflexible bureaurocracy into the mix and you find yourself attaining new levels in your communication development as you state in English 'you know what, fuck Freenet' and put the phone down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home